WIN A £100 VOUCHER TO SPEND IN TACO BELL’S NEWEST RESTAURANT IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND
This April, America’s favourite Mexican-inspired restaurant – Taco Bell, will be giving one lucky person the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend in its newest restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland.
Located on Argyle Street, the eatery will open its doors at 10:30am on Saturday 6th April and will be the third Taco Bell to open in Scotland.
Fans of Taco Bell will be able to dine with friends and family in the 85-seat restaurant, or order a takeaway and experience the classic menu enjoyed by many across the UK.
From burritos, tacos and quesadillas, to the famous Crunchwrap SupremeTM, there are plenty of delicious foods and drinks on offer, suitable for both meat eaters and vegetarians. The restaurant is also introducing Taco Tuesday to the menu, which involves a tasty taco and a beer or soft drink for just £2 every Tuesday.
The winner of the competition will receive a £100 Taco Bell voucher which can be redeemed in the new Argyle Street restaurant. All the favourite Mexican inspired dishes will be on offer.
The restaurant opening will be the 38th Taco Bell to open in the UK.
You must 18 years and above to enter – please see full T&C’s below:
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, except for employees and agencies of Taco Bell UK or its franchisees.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To enter, entrants must enter their email address into the specified entry box. The winner will be drawn at random and contacted via the email address provided.
- The opening date for receipt of entries is 12:00 22.03.2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 22.04.2019.
- Prize is limited to one £100 voucher for Taco Bell and is redeemable only at Taco Bell Argyle Street in Glasgow. Winner will receive their voucher via email.
- The total number of prizes available is 1.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize must be claimed before 12:00 29.04.2019. If the prize is not claimed, the winner will be re-drawn from the remaining submissions at random.
- The winners may be required to provide proof of identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize and their proof of age.
- Taco Bell will use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, Taco Bell may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or the prize, or invalidate any affected submissions. Taco Bell shall use all reasonable endeavours to notify winners of any change of plans.
- Taco Bell accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupted, late or misdirected submissions, network failure or delay.
- Unless caused by their negligence, Taco Bell and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: TB International Holdings II S.à.r.l, Orion Gate, Guildford Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7NJ (PLEASE DO NOT SEND POSTAL ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS. THESE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
Ends April 22, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: